FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- The Quincy Park District financial assistance program is based on the household qualifying for and receiving SNAP benefits.
- Proof of eligibility is established by providing the Quincy Park District a copy of the Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS) “Profile Statement”.
- Eligible applicants will receive financial assistance.
- The financial assistance will be good for the current calendar year. Participants need to reapply each year starting on January 1st.
- The individual can receive assistance for recreation programs and facility admission fee reductions.
- Financial assistance will only be awarded when funds are available within the Assistance Fund. Assistance will be granted or denied based upon the applicant’s available information and criteria established.
- Space in classes will not be reserved pending receipt of the request from the applicant.
- Financial Assistance is granted or denied without regard to sex, race, creed, religion, handicap, or national origin of the applicant.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE CRITERIA
- Financial assistance will be limited to four (4) programs per individual per calendar year.
- Financial assistance will only be granted for recreation programs solely sponsored by the Quincy Park District.
- Financial assistance is available for the Batting Cage facility (mini golf, paddleboats, kayaks, cage tokens and bike rentals).
- *Must live within the city limits of Quincy.
Contact Quincy Park District for more information, (217) 223-7703 or email@example.com.