Looking for a way to make your performance or event more professional?
The Quincy Park District’s showmobile is just what you need, it offers a flexible stage-size and is great for virtually any event or outdoor gathering.
The Showmobile offers:
- High-Tech, professional acoustics;
- Self-contained performance quality lighting and electrical system;
- Impressive appearance;
- Flexible stage size
- Rental fees include all Showmobile transportation, set-up and take down.
- Community and Civic Group Events
- Band/Choir Concerts
- Award Ceremonies
- Corporate/Business Events
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Outdoor Church Services
- Beauty Pageants
- Virtually any event or outdoor gathering
- Stage with no extensions:(Size 14’8″ x 32′) $600 up to two days, not-for-profit groups. Profit(Private, Business) $825.
- Stage with extensions:(22’8″ x 48′) $900 up to two days, not-for-profit groups. Profit(Private, Business) $1,125.
Additional Service Fees:
- Additional fee of $225 if set-up/take down occurs on a Saturday or Sunday.
- $40 per hour for any additional set-up/take down or other non-standard set-up/take down costs.
A deposit of $250.00 is required at the time of reserving the Showmobile.
To reserve, call 223-7703.