The Quincy Park District is an independent municipal agency established in 1941 through a public referendum.
The Quincy Park District is governed by a seven-member Board of Commissioners, elected at large by Quincy voters. Commissioners are elected to a four-year term. The Board's governing policies are detailed in the "Board Policy Manual".
Regular Board meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month at 6:00 p.m. with the exception of the January board meeting which will be held on the third Wednesday in the Board Room at the Quincy Park District Office, 1231 Bonansinga Drive, Quincy Illinois 62301-1726.
Board of Commissioners
|Click here to contact Jarid Jones
|Mark C. Philpot
|Click here to contact Mark C. Philpot
|Click here to contact Barb Holthaus
|Click here to contact Alan Hickman
|Click here to contact Patty McGlothlin
|Click here to contact Trent Lyons
|Click here to contact John Frankenhoff
- Board Meeting Agenda/Minutes
- Financial Documents
- Board Policy Manual
- Public Park Use Ordinance
- 2024 Board Meeting Dates
- Quinsippi Bridge Above Ground Inspection 2023
- Quinsippi Bridge Underwater Inspection 2020
- Quinsippi Bridge Underwater Inspection 2015
- 2017 Community Wide Survey PowerPoint Summary
- 2017 Community Wide Survey Detailed Report