Batting Cage Area
Currently closed for the season
The Batting Cage area features hitting cages, mini golf, paddleboats and disc golf.
Monday - Friday
Monday - Saturday
The Hitting Cages are located in Upper Moorman Park and offer baseball and slow pitch and fast pitch softball hitting machines. Concessions are available.
Token prices: 4/$2.50 and 10/$4.50
Also in Upper Moorman is an 18-hole miniature golf course, beautifully landscaped with running streams and a large rock sculpture.
Prices: 12 & under $4.50 and 13 & over $5.25. Groups of 50+, 8 a.m. to Noon, Youth: $3.75 and Adult: $4.50.
Paddleboat rentals are located in this same area on Moorman Lake. Four seat boats are available for rent. Youth, 12 and under, must ride with an adult (over 18 years old).
Summer Hours: Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-Sunset, Sunday Noon-Sunset.
Spring/Fall Hours: Monday-Friday 3:30 p.m.-Sunset, Saturday 10 a.m.-Sunset, Sunday Noon-Sunset.
Prices: $7.50/hour or $5.00/30 minutes.
A great 18-hole Disc Golf course starts just south of the Batting Cage. Score cards and discs are available at the Batting Cage. Disc price: $10 to own.
One tandem bicycle is made for two adults and a second tandem bicycle is made for one child and one adult. A recumbent bicycle is also available for rental.
Tandem bicycle rentals: $5/hour or $12/3 hours.
Package #1: $60
- Up to 10 children - $6 each additional child
- 1 round mini-golf per child
- Each child receives: A hot dog, chips, small soda, ice cream and free golf coupon.
Package #2: $85
- Up to 10 children - $8 each additional child
- 50 tokens or 1 hour cage rental: 1 round mini-golf per child
- Each child receives: A hot dog, chips, small soda, ice cream and free golf coupon. 5 additional tokens for birthday child
Cage Rental: $30
- Per hour
- No rentals between 5 and 8 p.m.
- 12 & Under: $4.50
- 13 & Up: $5.25
- 1/2 Hour: $5.00
- 1 Hour: $7.50
- 4 Tokens: $2.50
- 10 Tokens: $4.50
To reserve a party or for more information, email email@example.com or call (217) 223-7703.
- Batting Cage Area