A Season for Every Golfer
Season Passes offer the most affordable and easiest way to enjoy golf at Westview Golf Course throughout the year. With season passes available for every age group and budget, you will find that you can enjoy your favorite outdoor activity for less than you might expect. The Quincy Park District invites you to consider a Season Pass this year. Explore your options below or for more information complete the form below to contact our staff.
- Adult Pass: $750
- Senior Pass Non-Restricted (62 and over): $650
- Senior Restricted Pass (Weekdays Only): $550
- Super Senior (Ages 70+ Weekdays Only): $450
- Young Adult Pass (Ages 19 to 29 yrs): $450
- Junior Pass (Through summer year of High School Graduation): $260
- Junior Summer Pass (Valid April – October. Monday through Friday all day except Wednesdays before noon on the third 9 only): $20
- 10-9 hole green fees: $160 20-9 Hole Green Fees: $260
- 10-9 hole golf car: $80 20-9 Hole Car: $160
*Per Round Fee
A $1 fee will be assessed for each round purchased, punched or swiped for all passes and punch card rounds. The same fee is incorporated into the Daily Green Fees, Tournament Green Fees, Little People Fees and Outing Fees. Only Promotional Rounds and Junior Summer Pass rounds are not assessed the fee.
After July 15, All Season Passes are 40% off.
2021 Summer Junior Pass
Fee: $20 Valid: Monday to Sunday, holes 19 to 27 (Not valid during league nights or when course is closed) Requirements: Must attend one time free etiquette clinic to validate pass for the remainder of the summer. Clinics: Two clinics are offered at the start of summer. Juniors are defined as 18 years old and younger, through the summer of their senior year of high school.