Westview is dotted with white sand bunkers, ponds, and hundreds of mature trees. The design and layout of this 27-hole Illinois golf course will challenge the skilled player or provide an enjoyable experience for the average player or beginner.
- Season Passes & Punch Cards
- Tee Times Reservations
- Players Grill Restaurant
- Clubhouse Rental
- Golf Cart Rental
- Pro Shop
- Tournaments & Events throughout the Season
Thank you for choosing Westview Golf Course for your round of Golf. We hope that you enjoy your round. Below you will find a map of the golf course as well as a few of the rules and procedures that we strive for during a round of golf.
- Please keep pace with the group in front of you. The recommended pace of play for each nine is 2 hours or less. Players who cannot keep pace may be required to allow groups to play through, or moved to the appropriate location on the golf course.
- Please do your best to take care of the golf course. Divots should be replaced, or filled with the seed mix located on the carts and par three tees. Ball marks should also be repaired.
- Steel penetrating spikes are not allowed at Westview Golf Course.
- Please proceed immediately from the #9 green to the #10 tee. If you go the clubhouse and slow the pace of play you may lose your turn on the 10th tee.
- Keep your receipt. Golf Course personnel periodically will check them on the golf course.
- Personal coolers are not allowed on the premises. Our concession will provide you with a cooler.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from our concession. Please do not attempt to bring alcohol from your car onto the course.
- All players are required to wear a shirt at Westview Golf Course.
- Washrooms are located behind the fifth green, in the maintenance facility and behind the 22nd green.
- All players are required to have their own set of golf clubs.