- Bob and Anne Mays Endowment Fund: Checks are to made out to Quincy Park Foundation and mailed to Bennett & Middendorf, c/o James Grant, 901 York Street, Quincy, IL 62301. Gifts to the endowment fund will benefit the Quincy Parks well into the future. Projects will be decided on by the Quincy Park Foundation and the Quincy Park District Board of Commissioners.
- Pauline Wessels Memorial Fund
- Cash Donations
- Special Occasions
- Heritage Tree Program
- Real Estate Gifts
- Planned Giving
- In-Kind Support
Our parks are vital for recreation and quality of life. Quincyan has a long and proud tradition of actively protecting nature and open spaces within our neighborhoods. Today, the Quincy Park District maintains 31 sites, totaling more than 900 acres of property. As our community grows, so does its need to cultivate and preserve green, open spaces which support the many recreational activities of Quincy families.
Yes, the Quincy Park District does receive public funding to operate and maintain our parks. But, tax dollars alone are not enough to the capital, programming, and maintenance needs of our parks system. And, while the parks need additional funding, it shouldn’t be at the expense of other public services such as education, transportation and public safety.
That’s where the private sector can help. Financial support by individuals, groups and organizations, businesses, and foundations will ensure that Quincy is able to maintain and develop quality parks in which we can continue to take pride. If our parks are to flourish for our children and their children, we must all do our part. Your donation of time and money can make a difference.
There are many ways you can make a difference in helping Quincy maintain quality parks. Your time and financial resources are invaluable.
You can help financially through these giving options:
- Cash gifts
- On-line giving
- Planned Giving
- Real Estate
- In-Kind support
While financial support is crucial, there are also other ways you can make a difference for our parks:
- Volunteer to Adopt a Park or to Pick Up a Park
- Volunteer for Maintenance such as Clearing Brush on the Bluffs
- Volunteer to Help Supervise Youth Activities
- Volunteer to Work on Park District Projects
Request More Information
For more information on donating or volunteering, please fill out the form below.