Wavering Aquatic Center
**NOW PERMANENTLY CLOSED**
Wavering Aquatic Center is an outdoor pool facility and is located in Wavering Park.
- Diving Well
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Shaded Concession Stand
- Baby Pool
Hours - NEW FOR 2015
- Monday–Friday: 1–5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Noon–6 p.m.
- Lap swim (Monday–Friday Only): 11:45 a.m.–12:45 p.m.
Youth (17 yrs & under): $2.50
Adult (18 yrs & older): $3.00
Seniors (62 yrs & up): $2.50
Private Pool Party: $200 for up to 50 people
Download a Private Pool Party Form
Family Day: Every Sunday, $10 admission for the entire family (Up to 5).
Season Pool Pass
Each season pass holder must stop by the Quincy Park District office to have a photo taken for an ID pass, the office is located at 1231 Bonansinga Dr. and open from 8 to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
RATES: $50 for an individual and $165 for a family of up to five living in the same household.
Splash: $65, includes pool admission, birthday cake and beverages for up to 10 children, with a charge of $4.50 for each additional child.
Splash Deluxe: $95, includes pool admission, party hostess, birthday cake, coupons, goody bags and beverages for up to 10 children with a charge of $6 for each additional child.
Splash Deluxe plus pizza: $120, includes pool admission, pizza, party hostess, birthday cake, coupons, goody bags and beverages for up to 10 children with a charge of $6 for each additional child.
To reserve a party, email email@example.com or call (217) 223-7703.
Excessive Heat Warning Policy
When the National Weather Service issues an Excessive Heat Warning for Quincy, admission will be $2 during this period and $1 for those carrying a Financial Assistance Card. An excessive heat warning is when the heat index is going to be 105 degrees for at least two consecutive days. The heat index is the actual temperature and humidity combined.
Pool Age Policy
To insure for the safety of the public and to provide for an environment where the lifeguards can perform their duties of watching over all patrons, the following admission policy will be strictly enforced:
- An infant less than 2 years of age will be admitted FREE only if they are under the constant supervision and the immediate contact and care of an adult at least 19 years old.
- All youth (ages 2-12) must be accompanied by a responsible adult or teenager who is to provide for their direct supervision while they are at the pool.
- Teenagers (ages 13-17) will be admitted to the pool and will be allowed to supervise and be responsible for younger youths in their charge.
- Adults (ages 18 and up) when admitted, will be the only patrons allowed to enter the water during "safety checks".
For more information, call Wavering Aquatic Center at (217) 228-9220 or Quincy Park District Business Office (217) 223-7703.
- Wavering Aquatic Center